All returns must be authorized by Vora Supply Inc. A Return Authorization Number must be obtained from Vora Supply's Customer Service Department, and the client must provide the Invoice number at the time of the request.
Certain products sold by Vora Supply Inc. may be returned for credit. A restocking charge of 25% will apply on stock items, or that imposed by manufacturer should the fees be greater.
The following conditions must be met. Failure to do so could result in refusal of a shipment by us.
- Goods must be returned within 90 days from date of purchase;
- At the time of the return, goods must be a stock item with Vora Supply Inc. and the returned quantity must correspond to the quantity of the original packaging;
- Approval and shipping destination must be obtained from Vora Supply Inc. before returning goods;
- Goods must be returned to the appropriate location within 10 working days after receiving the RGA number;
- The RGA number and invoice number must be identified on the return address label;
- Goods must be in their original packaging, arrive undamaged and in resellable form
- All returns are to be sent prepaid;
- Specially ordered goods are non returnable – these products are identified with a part number beginning with a // on quotes and invoices.
- Restocking charges on Non-stock or Custom items will be determined by Vora Supply Inc.
- Goods damaged in transit must be signed as damaged by the receiver and carrier at the time of receipt of goods in order to request credit from Vora Supply Inc.
Vora Supply Inc. reserves the right to deny any Returns or Claims if the above conditions are not met.
Orders for products affected by x-factor events such as viral outbreaks and other extreme circumstances CANNOT be returned once shipped and billed.